World Commerce Center
996-acre Development of Regional Impact, located in the greater Jacksonville area, near historic St. Augustine, at the intersection of Interstate 95 and International Golf Parkway. Commercial and residential center with some light industrial, recreation and conservation functions. The location provides easy access to I-95 and offers many sites with interstate exposure.
Current Clients Include:
• Ring Power Corporation Headquarter, one of the largest employers in St. Johns County, 450,000 sq. ft.
• Rulon Corporation Headquarters, employing 100+ people, 100,000 sq ft.
• Segovia, an exclusive, 220-unit townhome neighborhood
• Sevilla, a 405-unit, master-planned community
• VA Nursing facility
• Gate Petroleum
• Burger King
Infrastructure improvements include construction World Commerce Parkway, widening International Golf Parkways and building a 25-acre retention pond.
Development Rights in Place
• 2,192,000 sq. ft. of office
• 908,800 sq. ft. of retail/commercial
• 405,900 sq. ft. of light industrial
• 1,000 hotel rooms
• 1,156 residential units
Large tracts are still available for development of single buildings, office campuses, commercial/retail development and hotels.